High Plains Shooting Challenge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow that's some list Mr. Trapr. I have been talking to several guys locally that have never shot a major match with a $100+ match fee and prizes like this one. Several of them are hesitant about signing up due to the match fee. I told them that more than half of the shooters will get their match fees back in prizes from the prize table. Is that a fair assessment? I actually figure mire than half will get their money back but I didn't want to over sell the prize table. What do you expect for the guys that are more than half way down the leader board?

No.343

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What do you expect for the guys that are more than half way down the leader board?

I've been more than half way down the leader board many times, and it always made it extremely clear what I needed to work on. It's really easy to get excited about moving up a little bit against the guys you shoot with every week. It's a real eye opener when you get your ass thoroughly kicked by the best shooters in the country. In other words those of us more than half way down the leader board get a great educational experience.

Latest posts

Top Bottom