Highpower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j99tc88

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Going to probably list this for a friend but need info. Maybe a high power serial number t288196. Think it dates around 1968. Dirty and a flaw on the front of the slide. So any info? Worth?
Let me know IMG_1605.jpegIMG_1604.jpegIMG_1603.jpeg

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would say this is a “this depends” type question. It is not, per se, the collectible version (shot and has marks) so it will sell to a shooter, one who will use it. I doubt the current value goes up with the slide redone. You may never recoup the additional cost of the change. Were it me, I would disclose with photos. Be upfront, ask the money and be prepared to negotiate pricing. There are people who want this pistol. Definitely clean it up, take the slide off and clean the barrel and rails. This will help with the sale.

j99tc88

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would say this is a “this depends” type question. It is not, per se, the collectible version (shot and has marks) so it will sell to a shooter, one who will use it. I doubt the current value goes up with the slide redone. You may never recoup the additional cost of the change. Were it me, I would disclose with photos. Be upfront, ask the money and be prepared to negotiate pricing. There are people who want this pistol. Definitely clean it up, take the slide off and clean the barrel and rails. This will help with the sale.
Thanks sir, appreciate it.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My own opinion is that's an $800 gun. Not all of them are collectable or more desirable than other guns.

A good friend in CO just bought this one 2 weeks ago for $800...made in 71 and it's in really great shape. Now, he got a solid deal but it's not worth a lot more than that.

Having said that, it's worth what someone is willing to pay.

1716942250500.jpeg

1716942275678.jpeg

1716942300687.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom