• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

HiPower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Not sure about the Broken Arrow area but if there's a Atwoods close you may want to check with them for a SA-35......the store here in Norman had one on the shelf day before yesterday and has been getting them in pretty regular.

I've put right around 800 rounds through mine without a bit of trouble......it's my only 9mm firearm and it's a keeper.

$649.99 + tax.

SA35.jpg

Last edited:

GL00MY

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not sure about the Broken Arrow area but if there's a Atwoods close you may want to check with them for a SA-35......the store here in Norman had one on the shelf day before yesterday and has been getting them in pretty regular.

I've put right around 800 rounds through mine without a bit of trouble......it's my only 9mm firearm and it's a keeper.

$649.99 + tax.

View attachment 388966
I actually was at the BA Atwood’s yesterday looking to buy one, I’m gonna have to go back and see if they can order it for me. Thank you for this information!

Latest posts

Top Bottom