Hit the nail on the head.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2 reasons:

1. The GOP base is hardline on social issues like gay marriage and abortion.

2. The primaries take on the aura of who do you think can win. The GOP base inexplicably lets the MSM pick and choose who that candidate is and label them the front runner and the base follows suit. Never mind that in this particular primary Paul was doing very well and was in the top tier of candidates. He was written off as "unelectable" and the GOP base just took that as gospel.

Either way I don't see how one could read the statement above and find vault in the logic. The GOP is out of step with mainstream America on social issues and will continue to lose until they modernize their social platform.

I remember when Paul was first in all the polls in late December and they still wouldnt except the fact that he was electable.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
i.imgur.com_7m0Z7.png
'

It was "Fly" not "Run"

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Rand Paul is not like his dad. Rand did like alot of uber rich, he seen an open Senate seat in a state with anti dem ideals, then bought it.

How would you vote if a super rich guy showed up in our state, spewed off some rhetoric, bought up the local TV time, bought tons of advertising? Sorry but he's not for me.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rand Paul has also backed off his dad's non-interventionist foriegn policy.
Part of the deal he made with the big money boys. He's "evolving."
He might be the best bet to recreat himself and lose the presidency in 2016

Latest posts

Top Bottom