HK p2000sk anyone have it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bulletbiter

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The HK P2000sk is my main carry gun. Have had it for a couple of years and was hard to find accessories (holsters mainly...especially for laser/light addon).

Couple of weeks ago, I found the X-Grip extension and ordered them along with HK USP Compact magazines and it fits GREAT! I was used to the very slight pinky crowding on the gun before and never bothered me but adding the new grip extension and mag makes it feel like a whole new gun. Now holds 12+1 40cal vs original 9+1 rounds. Little added weight of course but having the extra rounds pays off in peace of mind.

I also have the meprolight night sights that I'm about to install. Recommend factory if you can find it on a new gun.

As far as shooting it...one of the best handguns I've shot. I usually shoot 100-200 rounds each time at the range and have gone MANY times and do not recall any problems. Every round down range. Shoots more accurately than a Walther P99c and Glock 27 that it replaced as my carry gun. Don't think you'll have any regrets.

No threaded barrel available if you're into suppressors.

Last thing, I keep my mags loaded with silicone-tipped hollowpoints similiar to the Hornady Critical Defense. Highly recommend this type of ammo for self-defense.

Good luck with your decision! :)

ENC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love mine. With the factory mags I didn't like the finger rest baseplates with a little modification I got the pearce extensions from a Glock to feel a lot better.

Evan

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't have that but I do have a USPc .40, which is very similar to the P2000. I have nothing bad to say about it. It's expensive, it's worth it, it's reliable, it's accurate as hell, and boy is it tough.

Latest posts

Top Bottom