Hogg at the $ trough: Hogg Inks Book Deal to Tell Gun Control Story

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That fool has no idea "what is right". Love may well conquer all in Unicorn Land, but we all live (except for little David and company) in the real world where answers aren't always so easy. Unlike him, I'm not young enough to know everything. But I do know that he is a fool.

I agree, but the bigger fools will be the ones that buy the book. I'll probably wait for the movie to come out.

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lets see if I have this right;

This teen, who admittedly can't even get in to any college to which he applied, whose claim to fame is that 17 of his class mates got killed probably due to the DOJ plans to decriminalize youth transgressions by not reporting them, who showed himself to be one of the most vile, insensitive people trotted before a camera is now somehow an expert on the "gun" problem? Embracing the "love" to help save his generation?

Don't think I'll be lining up to grab a copy by whoever ends up writing it because he certainly doesn't appear capable.

His only concern is the 6 figure gig waiting at CNN and a life time of starry eyed leftist hosts praising his "efforts". No doubt he is the test case for the left to elevate young, easily led "players" into the national discourse. He'll be running for something in short order no doubt.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
ho.jpg
Maybe young Hogg should apply to the School of Hard Knocks, the experience might do him some good...

Latest posts

Top Bottom