Holster info

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
djones69 said:
If you carry it it will wear , get you a pretty gun and keep it in your sock drawer(like a cz) and get you a tool to carry ,glock, xd, m&p etc

Fair answer. I have glocks. Guess the 27 will be the ugly one and the 23 and others will be my pretty guns.

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fair answer. I have glocks. Guess the 27 will be the ugly one and the 23 and others will be my pretty guns.
A used pistol with honest finish wear says more about a man than a used pistol with a pristine finish.

With that said, both kydex and leather will wear the finish about equally. The difference is kydex will get to that point quicker, and leather will take longer. If you feel the need to primp your Glocks (which aren't showpieces anyway) you can get them cerakoted when finish starts to wear.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Norman said:
A used pistol with honest finish wear says more about a man than a used pistol with a pristine finish.

With that said, both kydex and leather will wear the finish about equally. The difference is kydex will get to that point quicker, and leather will take longer. If you feel the need to primp your Glocks (which aren't showpieces anyway) you can get them cerakoted when finish starts to wear.

What does it say exactly?

Latest posts

Top Bottom