Holster Rant W/ Price Intel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WAGS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What an irritating hobby this can be!! I found a table at the show over the weekend that was loaded with Blackhawk Serpas, decided to get one for the XD9 Subcompact. But when I opened my wallet I discovered I was down to just 1's after all the other gear I had picked up, hit the ATM, first time using this card and I get an error message to contact my bank.. Monday rolls around, I contact the bank and they activate the card for me.. Monday and Tuesday work is busy enough to keep the thought of a Blackhawk Serpa out of my head, but today was a different story, I take off early around 1500 and thats when the irritation began!! H&H, to southside 240 Academy, to Bass Pro, to Gunworld- all 4 places had the compact holster but not the subcompact. From then I started calling a few other random places, and no luck. It just baffles me that I'm looking for a fairly popular holster make of a fairly popular pistol and these Gunstores don't have them.. but here lies the Intel that I discovered, for those looking to purchase a Blackhawk Serpa Holster, from cheapest to ridiculous. Academy=$29.99 H&H=$39.99 BassPro=$49.99 Gunworld=$59.99 ..

Latest posts

Top Bottom