• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City home made Ak pistol grips.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avtomatkalashnikov47

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Sub Category
Gun Parts
Willing to Ship?
  1. Yes
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
30$
Is this item for trade?
  1. For Trade
Trade Value or Items Looking For
30-40$ value
i made a small batch of 2 different style of AK pistol grips from high impact & heat resistant polymer.

one style is designed and textured to look like it has scales like a dragon,
grip 1.jpg

The other is styled to look similar to brass knuckles except its just made from high impact resistant plastic and not actual brass.....
grip 2.jpg

i hand painted the grips and did a clear coat protective finish to protect the paint on them.

Asking 30$ shipped for the dragon grips,

& 40$ shipped for the simulated brass'- plastic knuckle grips.

Currently i have 4x of each styles remaining i have already sold 1 of both styles to a gentleman who was impressed by my work.

These are Cross-posted on other sites.

Willing to meet in OKC metro area face to face, or can do discreet paypal friends and family payment & Ship to usa only..

i Would be happy to trade one of my grips for a AR lower trigger group or parts, glock fire control groups, gun Magazines, AK or other AR or gun parts.

Just let me know what you got, gun parts related for trade. worst i can say is no.

Latest posts

Top Bottom