Homemade Herbal meds. for External Use

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
**snip**I read and research a lot; can't help it that everyone's information is not exactly the same.**snip**

That is the knife that cuts both ways with prepping. There is always more than one way to skin a cat: some ways are just different than others, some ways are easier than others, some ways are better than others, but in the end redundancy is KING (or QUEEN :naughty:) in the world of self-sufficiency.

I've learned so much from these guys I couldn't even start to list it (or thank them all each and every one individually). It is up to each of us to read these threads with an open mind and take from them what serves us best. I learned a lot about bee and wasp stings that I didn't know from your and Tech's conversation. I also didn't know tech was so ed-u-ma-cated :lookaroun ... and here I thought he was just one of those weirdos who hung out at shooting matches beating the pants off me! :D

I think it would be a shame if you stopped posting. But ... to each their own ... Be safe.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, Technetium-99m, didb't know all caps meant "yelling"! I'm realizing there's a lot of really competitive people on this site. I thought Preppers Corner was to give info to other Preppers (in a friendly way) as well as receive info in a friendly way; if all Preppers are this competative then we won't have to worry about the "outsiders" shooting us, I think we'll have enough problems with our own kind!

I read and research a lot; can't help it that everyone's information is not exactly the same. If you are an entomologist and specialize in bees, sorry of my boo-boos in the chemical physiology of bee and wasp venom! From now on, I'll just read some of the stuff others write (take it or leave it) and not give my info or opinion anymore. Thanks for all of your info.

Don't fret. Keep doing what your doing and don't worry about the haters.

Latest posts

Top Bottom