Horse trading

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ksmirk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fella's I need an idea on something, I did some trading of rifles and ended up with a Universal M1, now the little rifle is in good shape and is great fun to shoot but I guess I'm just not a semi type of guy! what would one of these little rifles be worth if I were to sell it? I know since it's a Universal it's not worth as much as a GI but a good ballpark idea would be great. Thanks in advance. Later,

Kirk

Ksmirk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well finally got out to shoot the little carbine and I had some trouble with spent rounds gettig caught or stovepipes, took it back to the house closed my eyes and tore it apart! oh my this thing had not been cleaned up good in I don't know how long, spent an hour cleaning and checking things out finally got it back together and back to the range and I'll have to admit this little rifle is great fun to shoot! ran thru 100 rounds without a single issue. I did notice though that it looks to be drilled and tapped for a mount of some sort on the left side of the reciever does anyone know if you can get a scope mount for the Universals and is that what the drilled and tapped holes are for? Later,

Kirk