How I know what time it is.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A few different ways.
Sun is up so it must be morning time.
Eat or not but if it gets around 11:30 my stomach tells me.
If I do not eat then around 5-6 pm my head will give me a warning like a headache but I do not get those.

Eating time for sure.

Now If I buy something and get a receipt it has the time on it ..Like getting gasoline for the vehicle.
Some areas have clocks on billboards.

Can I change the time NO.
If I call and tell someone I am leaving to their place I know how long it takes me to get there and do i need to know the time from A-B ? Not really because the object is to go there and I will get there when I get there.

I can't change it.

My car clocks all quit I do not have a phone.
But I did spend 30 bucks on a Garmin that plugs into the cigarette lighter.

It tells me my traveling speed and the time and direction and elevation and it has pictures of roads.

I do not regret that purchase.
Keeps me from getting speeding tickets since my speedometers are all failed in my cars.
Not the wifes car though.

We have many clocks in the house..wife loves clocks chiming and ding dong all the time.

That is how I tell time.

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
How I tell the time.

Seems with alla these here threads with thousands of dollars in watches like Solex and Reiko and Citiysen and others. This is mine.

1715387434580.png

NomDeBoom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use most all of Swampatt's methods, except I'm too mean to have a wife. Just today; I synch'd up all my chiming clocks, & have a cat-boxless cat that reminds when it's 'time to go'
Time is overrated, & often/usually self regulating.
Just watch out after you pull the pin.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It needs to be damn important for me to be on time anymore- Spent over 60 years doing that- but if I wake up to pe in the middle of the night, for some reason I have to know what time it is. Got a big face clock in the bathroom- in the kitchen, in case I need water- in the bedroom. I keep every clock 15 minutes fast, so I have time to jack around. It's a weird deal not caring what time it is.

NomDeBoom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How did the person who invented the Clock know what Time it was?
Silly bastard prob'ly 'invented' that too.
OOoooh! Its 6 O'clock & my clocks are chiming.
Maybe 'He' :(we all know it was a He), just wanted us to be able to describe how we hold our sights, where our rnds. land, & where the "Bogey(s) are. Ya think?
I did.
&...T Mike...- I have a clock on the shelf behind the toilet so I can tell what time it is when I pee...It's time to pee. I usually show up around 3AM....(plus before, during, & after that).

Latest posts

Top Bottom