How many hotdogs can you eat?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Joey Chestnut wins record 10th Nathan’s title after shoving down 72 hot dogs
The competitive eater known as “Jaws” ingested 20,160 calories during the contest.

How many hot dogs can you eat in 10 minutes? The healthy answer is probably one. Or zero. But when you’re Joey Chestnut and you’re going for a record-breaking 10th Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Contest title, health isn’t on the top of your mind.
“I was sweating like a mad dog,” he said (via the New York Daily News) about his historic effort that saw him win by housing 72 hot-dogs in 600 seconds.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ving-down-72-hot-dogs/?utm_term=.0975cf0955cc

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
none, zero. reading the list of ingredients is off putting to me. cow ears, pig lips, and other assorted "private parts" are not on my menu LOL

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Joey Chestnut wins record 10th Nathan’s title after shoving down 72 hot dogs
The competitive eater known as “Jaws” ingested 20,160 calories during the contest.

How many hot dogs can you eat in 10 minutes?
Nowhere near that number, I like to enjoy my food. :D

What did he win - cash, prizes, or just a goofy trophy?

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:thumbup3:I ate 20 hotdogs when A&W had $.25 cent dogs on Tuedays when I was a dumb teenager. It wasn't in 10 minutes though. Sick for a few days...

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Right out of college we would go to an all you could eat coney place in Owasso for lunch. A group of us would drive from downtown Tulsa out to Owasso occasionally to eat the coneys. I would usually eat about 10 coneys for lunch with chips and a rootbeer. I wasn't exactly productive after lunch, but I wasn't in pain either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom