Howard Leight Impact Sport Electronic Earmuffs at Midway for $50 - Best deal???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

austin.brown

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I like the pair I own. They are light and low profile, and that helps with shooting rifles and shotguns. They also have a 3.5mm input for ipods/iphones or whatever you use for music. I would defiantly buy another pair if mine crapped out on me.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like them fine for pistol shooting and for instructing, but I can't shoot a rifle with muffs because it interferes with my cheek weld. I am thinking of trying some of those electric plugs that take hearing aid batteries, though.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like them fine for pistol shooting and for instructing, but I can't shoot a rifle with muffs because it interferes with my cheek weld. I am thinking of trying some of those electric plugs that take hearing aid batteries, though.

This is the same reason that I am getting these, they're low profile so I'm hoping they'll be better for rifle shooting. I have the Cabelas house brand electronic muffs now and they're great but I bump the buttstock with my right ear when shooting rifles.

Latest posts

Top Bottom