Huma Abedin Email: Hillary is 'Often Confused'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speaking of confused, I saw Bill Clinton today. He was doing a fund raiser today for Hillary in the building next door (where I am today in a northern state). I walked out at lunchtime to get a sandwich down the street and saw black SUVs and cops everywhere. I stood there all confused as Clinton walked out his building and to his limo. He pointed at me, gave me a million dollar smile and waived. I just stood there with a stupid, confused look on my face as he climbed in and raced off.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL. Politics aside, he's a charismatic MF-er.

He once leaned/reached over two rows of bystanders to shake my wife's hand...of course she's a pretty blonde, so that mighta had something to do with it LOL.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One thing that I don't think EVER CONFUSES Bill & Hill is "making" money---do they spread their wealth???

http://freebeacon.com/politics/clinton-foundation-running-private-equity-fund-in-colombia/
Clinton Foundation Running Private Equity Fund in Colombia
Watchdogs criticize lack of transparency in Clinton Foundation backed effort
BY: Alana Goodman
November 18, 2015 11:00 am
"The Clinton Foundation is operating a $20 million private equity firm in Colombia, raising concerns from government and consumer watchdog groups who say the practice is unusual and could pose a significant conflict of interest.".....

Latest posts

Top Bottom