Hunting RINO in the State of Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flybeech

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The State of Oklahoma has got a fairly significant RINO infestation that needs to be dealt with before they outnumber the feral swine. RINO's are so closely related to liberal Democrats, that it is often difficult to know if you are sighting a RINO, or a liberal Democrat. The difficulty in spotting RINO is they have the ability to appear conservative, blending in the host herd.

Have you spotted RINO in your area? If so, who and where are they?

mons meg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All you need to do is check OCPAC's conservative index rating. As it happens, my State rep has a score of 100.

I've said before, I don't agree with Charlie on everything, like immigration, but it's a decent benchmark.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All you need to do is check OCPAC's conservative index rating. As it happens, my State rep has a score of 100.

I've said before, I don't agree with Charlie on everything, like immigration, but it's a decent benchmark.

Link to the OCPAC conservative index rating list please - I checked the OCPAC website but did not find it.

flybeech

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
OCPAC is a good organization to join and Charlie gets great guests. The meetings are held every Wednesday at noon. Annual membership allowing voting rights is $50 and a very good value. Good, close face-time with politicians is a real benefit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom