I am suspicious enough of the United States government

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That I occasionally find myself wondering if they don't have people like Osama Bin Laden locked up in some hole somewhere. Then when the mood strikes our world class interogators, they go and extract a little information from the bad guy. It just seems a little too neat that Osama got his head blown off when he could have been a font of information.

These are the thoughts that keep me up at night.

Feel free to point out the holes in my theory.

I know.... I know....... I know......... If nothing else it will make for another FABULOUS discussion between the .gov haters and those who doubt that it could actually be so.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Major hole in your theory is that after a certain period of time any information from an isolated OBL would be outdated and inaccurate. Especially if AQ knows OBL is not around anymore either by kidnapping or death.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Major hole in your theory is that after a certain period of time any information from an isolated OBL would be outdated and inaccurate. Especially if AQ knows OBL is not around anymore either by kidnapping or death.

The major terrorists plots are years in the making. OBL, if he is dead, would have been a wealth of information.

Latest posts

Top Bottom