I bought a new gun and.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
soo.jpg

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The meme above is funny and coincidental about what I am doing.

I am down to the end of ridding the majority of my collection. I am down to two left to get rid of. Just yesterday a guy bought two of the last four and when I got home my wife for the first time in our lives asked “how much I got for them” !!
I was utterly surprised she asked and I guess the surprised look made her giggle and she asked “what why”?
I laughed and stated you never have asked about any guns before, she is quick witted and came back with, “well we are way over the hill and thought I’d inquire here at the end” Haaaaaa! She knew I had been going through and letting a lot of them go, I don’t want her burdened with so many if something were to happen. Just part of slowly slipping full into retirement and securing an easy time for my wife, again should something happen.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's the plan. See, I reposted it on the forum. 4th ti.e and no takers. I will eventually find a buyer.
From the prices I usually see here it appears most of these sellers have told their wives "I'm TRYING to sell it but I can't find a buyer!" Maybe try asking less than 25% over the same gun new???

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From the prices I usually see here it appears most of these sellers have told their wives "I'm TRYING to sell it but I can't find a buyer!" Maybe try asking less than 25% over the same gun new???

We at OSA get a 75% swing in market prices. It’s only worth 50% if you’re selling, it’s worth retail +25% if I’m selling.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't try to lowball, I know what I got.
Doesn't matter what I told her I bought it for.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife is simply the best. She never said a word about what I brought home. But she has a rule and she has her own safe. The rule, what ever I bring home is subject to inspection. And if she likes it is hers. 😳😂😂. And she has done this many times. Ha ha ha
Yep! That's how a good marriage works, right?? 🤷🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom