I could have been killed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Survivor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You have to watch out for those things. Especially when you're riding a motorcycle and they cross the road in front of you. They are also known to be very mean when they've been drinking.

Good shooting.

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This prehistoric monstor was in the yard when I was taking out trash to the burn barrels.

He turned in my direction, and my self defense mechanism kicked in!

My endless hours of training developed into a quick draw, drop to the right, come to firing position and shoot the CCW in my pocket!

I love lasers....put a 90 grain Gold dot HP from the Keltec .380 up the back side, and got full penetration with maximum shock value.

Ok......he was actually running away, BUT! He could have came back to try and outflank me.

Better to be safe than sorry:D:yelclap:

If I remember correctly from my class, you are only only to draw/ use your ccw if you are in eminant danger of life. "don't shoot a man in the back while running away" they told me. I believe you violated the law my good friend. ARREST HIM! ARREST THAT MAN!

:rubhands:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I remember correctly from my class, you are only only to draw/ use your ccw if you are in eminant danger of life. "don't shoot a man in the back while running away" they told me. I believe you violated the law my good friend. ARREST HIM! ARREST THAT MAN!

:rubhands:

I'm currently in witness protection program, so they will never find me:lmfao:

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like their master plan is being put into motion! I had to take one out today with the Glock 19. I would have taken pics, but I was afraid to hang around too long and let the other ones regroup and head my way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom