I Hate Glocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrandonMF

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1. I love Glocks
2. I failed to see the humor, i thought it was stupid and a disgrace to gun owners.

You guys take it way too seriously. The guy doesn't really hate Glocks. LIke 90% of the stuff he says is purposely lambasting people who rant against Glocks on the internet. He's basically saying, "This is what one would believe if he listened to all the internet talk". He did the same thing in his I hate 1911s video. Both were hilarious. It's a joke. Next time you boys get all agitated over nothing, just chill out and scream at the top of your lungs, "SERENITY NOW!"

jmusteen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I atually traded a glock22 yesterday for a 1911, kinda miss the glock in some ways but not in other while carrying the 1911 i feel like i got a thorn in my right side, a friend gave me fobus a few hrs ago havent got to try it out yet hoping that grip safety aint still spearing me

Boldkharma

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys take it way too seriously. The guy doesn't really hate Glocks. LIke 90% of the stuff he says is purposely lambasting people who rant against Glocks on the internet. He's basically saying, "This is what one would believe if he listened to all the internet talk". He did the same thing in his I hate 1911s video. Both were hilarious. It's a joke. Next time you boys get all agitated over nothing, just chill out and scream at the top of your lungs, "SERENITY NOW!"

Exactly!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom