I Know Most Around These Parts Don't Care But.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
.....the Texas Aggies beat LSU 74-72 in 7 overtime periods in a game lasting more than five hours. That game was unbelievable to watch, an instant classic that included a tie for the most overtime periods, the most points scored in a NCAA Div 1 game, the most points scored against a ranked team, 207 plays from scrimmage, 10 passing TD's with zero interceptions, only a couple of fumbles the entire game, and about 1000 yards between the two teams.

Gig'Em AGGIES!

https://www.foxsports.com/college-f...utm_content=return_visit&utm_source=share_url

Back to how the Sooners are the greatest thing since sliced bread....

Kyle-Field-2.jpg

Last edited:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
.....the Texas Aggies beat LSU 74-72 in 7 overtime periods in a game lasting more than five hours. That game was unbelievable to watch, an instant classic that included a tie for the most overtime periods, the most points scored in a NCAA Div 1 game, the most points scored against a ranked team, 207 plays from scrimmage, 10 passing TD's with zero interceptions, only a couple of fumbles the entire game, and about 1000 yards between the two teams.

Gig'Em AGGIES!

https://www.foxsports.com/college-f...utm_content=return_visit&utm_source=share_url

Back to how the Sooners are the greatest thing since sliced bread....

I thought they played defense in the SEC? That's what I keep hearing. :D

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was 31-31 at the end of regulation but 7 OT's will definitely run the score up.

I get that....... but between two SEC defenses you'd figure there'd be a stop in there somewhere. Given what I've been told. :D

Seriously though, glad LSU lost.

Latest posts

Top Bottom