I like local Gunshows

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i like them because it lets me see several guns over one roof that i woulnt necessarily see at a gun shop. And it gives me something to do for a day.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The local gunshows we have had in muskogee will only keep you busy for about an hour. That is if you make two laps. Then you hit gun shops and pawn shops for the rest of the day, cuz you didn't get your fix at the show.

I wish everybody would quit changing their avatar, it is confusing the hell out of me. I am a visual person.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love gun shows, where can you go and find so many different weapons in one place. I feel that there are a very high % of people that also love gun shows otherwise why else are there so many people that go to them. Yes there are those select few that talk bad about gun shows, that say that they are not going every time this subject comes up, chances are that they never went to them in the first place, so they are not missed. It does not matter to everyone that they have to tell us every time, the same thing over and over again, like we need to be reminded that they are not going.

Why do we have gun shows, and why do vendors set up at gun shows, it is because so many people go to them, and buy weapons no matter what negitive things the people that never go to gun shows say. There would not be gun shows if there was not a high volume of firearms bought and sold.

Latest posts

Top Bottom