I love ok shooters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome to the circus, you’ll find out who the clowns are soon enough.

Welcome aboard.
Huh?

Happy Joaquin Phoenix GIF

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh man ... What to do what to do what to do?? Warn the poor unsuspecting soul ... Or grab the popcorn and watch the trainwreck??!?!🤔🤔🤔

Hang on ... The microwave has a popcorn setting so it won't take but a minute ... 😇😇

Welcome to OSA, sir ... 😘
You gonna eat that popcorn with your two girlfriends? Asking for a friend. Yeah, I read the other thread.

No creeper!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You gonna eat that popcorn with your two girlfriends? Asking for a friend. Yeah, I read the other thread.

No creeper!

Oh ... I didn't say they were friends. 🙊🙊🙊 Grumpy will tell you, WAY too quickly to my tastes 🙄🙄, that I have no friends. 🤷🤷🤷And he's not wrong. By ONLY female buddy lives in Broken Arrow and we get together about once every 5 years or so ... In fact, we are due a meet up this summer sometime, I believe. What's funny is her husband will tell you the same about her -- she has no female friends, except for me, and "coming out of her lair" once every 5 years or so is PLENTY ... Both for her AND the rest of the world. 😇😇

Latest posts

Top Bottom