I love ok shooters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread has caused me to wonder ... after having been here for over 17 years ... if I stumbled across this forum today for the very first time ... would I still join????

Well since my whole reason for joining was to make fun of the ******* on here saying things about me and what they'd do to me if they got the chance 🙄🙄🙄🙄 because I made them follow the range rules at the range I worked at, I can say with all honesty ... **** YEAH BABY!!

happy fuck yeah GIF

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread has caused me to wonder ... after having been here for over 17 years ... if I stumbled across this forum today for the very first time ... would I still join????
There’s been several threads lately that have made me question my association with this forum, and though I’ve made some good friends, it also continually reaffirms why I’ve worked by myself for the last 25 years and avoid personal interaction with people as much as possible. Damn, I really need that middle finger emoji, because the eye roll really isn’t expressing my true feelings.:rolleyes2

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There’s been several threads lately that have made me question my association with this forum, and though I’ve made some good friends, it also continually reaffirms why I’ve worked by myself for the last 25 years and avoid personal interaction with people as much as possible. Damn, I really need that middle finger emoji, because the eye roll really isn’t expressing my true feelings.:rolleyes2

I feel ya but I've noticed these things roll in cycles. All I can figure is this is the equivalent of all the gals in the dorm cycling at the same time each month. 🤷 Which means everyone is PMSing at the same time.😬😬😬🙊🙊🙊🙊😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only if'n you is as insane as the rest of the group like I did. This place is my goto site for fun, merriment, and release. I was commended for "jumping right in".

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
So let me ask you, why is there a one shot limit per second rule and why can't you draw from a holster if you are checked out on the safety and procedure? Lack of adult supervision?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I disagree. I think the baby crying emoji would be far more useful.

It's funny - my old boss is the guy that told me about OSA. I thought "that's pretty cool, a gun forum". After reading the posts and seeing how forums worked, I was amazed at the level of estrogen from a nearly all-male group.

Latest posts

Top Bottom