I was wrong about Buds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TYR

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use Impact Guns as a good middle ground reference point. Usually 2A, Academy or Sports World is at least close enough I just call it good and buy local.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never found Buds to be the cheapest. I will support this boycott! Lmao
I probably should've been more clear in my boycott statement. I don't have any issue with Hickock45. I watch his videos occasionally mainly to see his target rich range. I've simply never found the best deal at Buds.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use Impact Guns as a good middle ground reference point. Usually 2A, Academy or Sports World is at least close enough I just call it good and buy local.

Yep. Most of my new guns have been from Academy or Dunham's in Shawnee.....and a couple from Big Boys.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I receive Dunham's internet 'coupons' on a weekly basis. My last purchase saved me about $100 from the next cheapest I could find. Just can't be in a hurry. If it ain't on sale, I don't buy.

killerpigeon

Native off the Reservation
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like buds for their large selection of Qualified Professionals guns, ammo, and accessories. But a couple of stuff from them and saved some. It adds up, but I don't think I'd ever buy anything full price from them.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is no place that has the best price on everything all the time.

It pays to shop around. I usually start at gun.deals to find the best prices on something I'm interested in.

This is pretty good advice. Shop around if you want to get the best deal.

Or you can go to Bass Pro or a few others around and REALLY brag about how much your spent on YOUR carry gun!

Ha! So you think that Glock 19 YOU got at grabagun for $515 is a good one huh? Well. Let ME tell YOU somethin’ buddy...I paid $200 more for MY Glock 19 at Bass Pro. That’s right; you heard me, I spent $200 MORE than you cause MY life is worth a LOT more than $515 pal, and you better believe it too! YEAH, that’s right, I spent $200 more than YOU did cause my life and MY loved ones are worth that much more to me! Cheap bastage...We all KNOW that you get what you pay for! Right? Uh...right? You, get what you pay more...for? Or...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom