IDPA Aug 9th Oil Capital

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oil Capital IDPA will shoot on Sunday Aug 9th . Plenty of cool shade and cold water on the ranges! The courses will run quick but keep quality high. Plan is to finish up in the 12:30-1:00 range. I’m wearing shorts to stay cool; safe assumption of little/no low cover positions required in the COF. All 6 COF will be spec’d as no concealment garment required. Expect 6 stages; around 100 rounds. The usual advice is to bring 150 rounds just in case you might miss. Set-up commences at 0730, sign-in begins at 0900 and safety meeting/stage walk-thru promptly at 1000. Entry fee is $15 ($10 for OCR&GC members).

No Classifier after the main match in deference to toasty warm mid afternoon temps currently predicted; not suitable weather to shoot a quality score.

Typically I hold a Safety Officer Certification class right here in Tulsa at Oil Capital each year in February. That’s my plan for 2016. More as we get past the World this Fall.

General IDPA at Oil Capital Info http://www.ocrgc.com/?q=node/394

Oil Capital Location Info http://www.ocrgc.com/?q=node/44

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oil Capital IDPA will shoot on Sunday Aug 9th . Cool shade and cold water on the ranges and quick but quality COF. You can wear shorts if you want or dare; little/no low cover positions required in the COF. No concealment garment required in any COF. Plan is to finish up in the 12:30-1:00 range. Expect 6 stages; around 100 rounds. Set-up commences at 0730, sign-in begins at 0900 and safety meeting/stage walk-thru promptly at 1000. Entry fee is $15 ($10 for OCR&GC members). No Classifier after the main match as weather not suitable to shoot a quality score.

Latest posts

Top Bottom