IDPA Feb 26 Oil Capital Saturday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IDPA upcoming for Saturday, February 26th at Oil Capital. The weatherman currently predicts 55 degrees and partly sunny; decent for this time of year. We'll have six stages, for 100-120 rounds. Sign-in will commence at 0900, walk-thru at 1000. $12 match fee / $10 to OCR&GC members. Set-up begins around 0730.

Oil Capital Rod & Gun Club location link http://www.ocrgc.com/ Someday I'll be posting results on this new site, but not yet.

The 2011 Badlands Regional/Oklahoma State is developing right along. Remember that Badlands IDPA 2011 will be April 16-17; save the date for this major Sanctioned match. The match information up on the Badlands IDPA website http://www.badlandsidpa.com/

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Results are out BCC email to the shooters. Thanks to all for coming! If you shot the match and do not get your results, please PM.

The next Oil Capital IDPA match is Saturday March 26th.

FireproofD3:25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great courses Jack! Especially loved the disabled jet, being an Air Force guy and at all. There were enough non-threats out there, but looked to be fairly clean...good work all!

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didnt get the scores. Sent you a pm. Thanks Great match.
John, I checked my "sent" files; it went to your usual email, the same one as in your PM.

Note to all, any time you don't find an email that you expect, give your spam filters a gaze. It is peculiar that from time to time our spam filters suddenly decide that something that was previously ordinary mail is now spam. It seems like I'm finding more stuff trapped in mine than previous. My numbers of Nigerian oil deals is down, as are my wins of the Irish Sweepstakes, but more "good" stuff is getting tagged as spam.

Latest posts

Top Bottom