1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

IDPA Oil Capital Saturday April 2nd

Discussion in 'IDPA and IPSC' started by Buzzdraw, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Buzzdraw

Buzzdraw Sharpshooter

Thanks to the several of you for coming to our inaugural first Saturday monthly IDPA match. Remember the 2nd Sunday date has turned into Oil Capital’s monthly Defensive Practical Rifle Event. More info about it here It’s an enjoyable low key way to learn to run your rifle better.

Must have been something floating in the air to account for the several NT hits along with several targets simply not engaged. Despite the multiple winged “good guy” hits, many shooters still turned in a good performance for the day.

Our next event will be the Badlands Regional/Oklahoma State IDPA Championships 2016 on April 23. Staff will shoot on Friday the 22nd. There are still a few spaces available. Information, including a match application, are here

Our next regular IDPA match is Saturday May 7th.

Keep Safe!

2. Cavedweller

Cavedweller Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Buzzdraw, my 13 yr old son is interested in shooting an IDPA match with me at Oil Capital, is he allowed?

3. lkothe

lkothe Sharpshooter

Yes, there are younger shooters. The regular bi-monthly shoot he can shoot....regional and state shoots have a minimum age of 14 I believe.

4. Cavedweller

Cavedweller Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Thanks for the info!