IDPA Sunday November 10 2013 Oil Capital Rod & Gun Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oil Capital IDPA next date is Sunday November 10th . Set-up begins at 0730, sign-in at 0900 and walk-thru promptly at 1000. Match fee is $12 ($10 for OCR&GC members). Expect 100+ required rounds, or so, for the six stage match. I bring 150 rounds to one of these matches, in case I need to reshoot a stage or miss a shot.

Oil Capital location link http://www.ocrgc.com/?q=node/44

The SO Certification Class is Sunday November 3rd came off fine. Not a full classroom but that was okay with my first run-through with the all new teaching materials. The need to have a good basic knowledge of the rulebook BEFORE class, as the HQ provided curriculum requires, was obvious as we went through the Access slides. The new curriculum is heavily based on HOW to be an effective SO, which is probably what the class should be about. Range time was double the previous 2005-based class. How To SO was doubled/tripled or more over the previous class. I will offer the SO class again in the month of February 2014, on a Saturday this time.

Keep Safe!

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to all for making it out. Results out under BCC email to the shooters. Between the big gun show and various hunting seasons there were lots of other opportunities. Still being outside today presented a wonderful chance to experience some great shooting weather. Everyone seemed to shoot well, mirroring the fantastic blue skies. Paul B. shot a 116.01 in SSP for the day’s low score. Jerry B. took low in CDP with 143.40 . I had low in ESP with a 159.64.

Your next Oil Capital IDPA is Saturday November 23.

Keep Safe!

Latest posts

Top Bottom