If other Professional athletes & sports on TV worked the same way as "Pro" Hunters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sesh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Face paint? Seriously?

Ever watch Tred Barta? He loves face paint and he's a guy who has no problem taking out a doe or cow elk or the smallest caribou in the bunch.

This is the same ol stuff re-hashed. If those guys can get onto these prime properties for nothing, more power to them. I wouldn't make these properties a dime for letting me hunt for free because I'm not exactly a personable character for the cameras but if given the chance I'd jump all over the opportunity to hunt the places these guys do whether it's a Tecomate ranch or out in Arizona on the White Mountain Apache area. I don't think there's too many here who can say they would turn down a chance to hunt these places. I personally don't watch many of these shows but they also don't bother me and they shouldn't bother anyone else because we are all intelligent enough to know they have been edited down to make it entertaining. Would anyone enjoy watching a six hour show of someone sitting in the treestand doing nothing but trying to stay awake? I also think for the most part these are pretty decent guys and gals, and the gals aren't too bad on the eyes either:thumb:

Latest posts

Top Bottom