Illegal Minors at Fort Sill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of the "borrowed money" spent by the Federal Government will go back to them. The State or the City of Lawton. Income Tax, sales tax, maybe room tax, ect. If you want to know about the contactors. Google BCFS. A film to watch. If interested. Which way home. You can google it. Watch it for free. Snag films. Hulu. Netflix has it. Itunes has it. Gives some sense of how the kids got here. And how 20 percent or so died. Alot were caught and sent back home. I am about as conservative as you get. But, as long as the borders are open. I have a hard time blaming people for trying to better their lives and their families. I don't think poor Central Americans love their families any less than I do. If this country really wanted to solve it. Should have put a Israeli style fence up. 10-13 years ago. I think some of these kids could grow up and be good citizens. Somebody needs to work. Because there is a crap ton of kids coming up that just want to stay up all night. Play games. Sleep all day.

Guess they don't figure the "borrowed money" crack whore with a credit card form of Gov. is worth it to them anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom