I'm out!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All out of large pistol primers that is, loaded up about 700 rounds of 45ACP over the past few days. about 300 185gr jacketed hollowpoints over 6.6grains of bullseye and 400 200gr hard cast lswc from J&K over 4.6grains of bullseye.

Tore down the progressive and mounting the rock chucker getting ready to convert 1 and a half gallon sacks of 5.56 to 300 AAC Blackout now.

Sizing dies are on the way I need to get to harbor freight and grab a chopsaw to start cutting cases.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And in the meantime, the NIB RCBS progressive press, mounted on my work bench over two years ago, remains yet to be used...

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife teaches college 2 nights a week on top of working full time and finishing up her masters degree.

I have about 300 5.56 cases deprimed so far tonight. All I can say is one shot aerosol lube in the plastic baggie is the bomb! only about 800 more to go.

When my primer swage comes in I will get to handle them all over again, then cut them all when my saw jig arrives, then resize, then trim, them prime and finally I will be ready to load some ammo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom