I'm thinking about installing a tornado shelter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If it comes to a F5 rolling down your street, you grab that dog and throw his arse in the storm shelter. Same goes for anyone you're taking care of that's in a wheel chair! Trust me they both will thank you after Mr. Tornado heads out of town:)

I'm trying to picture doing that with five dogs - throw one in, grab two trying to get out, rinse and repeat. Or wheeling Grandma up to the pit and tipping her in :wink2:

Tampabucs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been slammed guys. I guess I got in a little late on the thread. I own F5 Storm Shelters and we are located in Edmond. We have sold well over 200 shelters the last few days. I have given several members on here the OSA deal and I don't think it can be beaten. www.f5stormsheltersok.com For those that have e-mailed or called and we haven't gotten back to you please be patient with us... it has been overwhelming.

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been slammed guys. I guess I got in a little late on the thread. I own F5 Storm Shelters and we are located in Edmond. We have sold well over 200 shelters the last few days. I have given several members on here the OSA deal and I don't think it can be beaten. www.f5stormsheltersok.com For those that have e-mailed or called and we haven't gotten back to you please be patient with us... it has been overwhelming.

PM SENT our family would need one big enough for 6-10 people

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My shelter from F5 is now in the ground. Already did our first tornado drill with the kids and dog. Glad I didn't get the bigger model, it's plenty big as it is. The guys were hard workers and did an okay job of cleaning up.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a conversation this evening with an engineer who researched all the available styles of shelters before contracting for his. He had a very interesting discovery. In the past "so" many years, there has been no fatalities in any of the styles. And there have been instances of people being trapped for some period of time due to debris, etc. before being freed, again in all the various styles. His decision was based on the issues all of you have mentioned about pets, elderly family members, convenience, etc. The home we bought in May has one of the garage floor models. We spent two hours in it on May 31, and were very pleased. We never lost power so I was able to have my laptop streaming coverage from the tv stations, our cell phones worked well from inside, and other than the benches being pretty hard, we were quite comfortable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom