Important Question about American Veteran Issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VarmintHunter59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can post a timeline of not only my 20 years on Active Duty in the U.S. Navy but also my father who retired in 1979 after over 20 years in the Navy. I retired in 2006, but have been employed once again by the Navy as a civilian since 2009 and would be willing to bet that a couple of internet sleuths could pinpoint my rear in about a day.

But I also do not believe every situation I put myself into during my career is in my records, I almost fell off the USS Blue Ridge off the coast of North Korea during Team Spirit 1988. It will never leave my mind but there is nothing to read about it. I'm not dogging the military, I served it long enough to realize that lots of the big story tellers got out at the 3 1/2 year mark.

Officially 4 years but did not a damn thing to help anyone the last 6 months...

Odd? Mine doesn't exist at all either??

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I also sat down with the personnel folks while my DE214 was being typed up and everything that was missing got added, I was told the most important part was getting my GI Bill information on the dd214 so I listened.

Latest posts

Top Bottom