Important Study Accomplished

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It depends on the store, but I have a partiality for the Dunkin' Donuts from the store on Broadway in Edmond. As for the research done by the OP, I am incensed that he failed to also allow other "team" members to help with this research. He is NOTHING but a glory-hunting, selfish narcissist. After all, it was really "ALL ABOUT HIM!!!!!"

But, now I must seek out a Daylight Donut establishment from which to do my own testing, but a three-way test. Any recommendations on the best Daylight Donut shop to frequent?

Oh, and I suspect my experience with donuts far exceeds those of the original poster. After all, I'm a fat, old man of 67 years with experience from home-made to boughten donuts, including Spud-Nuts. Anyone else remember those?

plissken

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been thinking of attempting to take one dozen fresh Krispy Kreme doughnuts, stacking them one on top of the other, compressing them into a manageable ball of sugared dough, and then consuming. I'm curious to the effect on my stomach? I like Shipley's over all others. I wish we had a Shipley's.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
7th heaven bakery is on my route.... I'm in the area in the AM and whenever I deliver there, I walk as slow, I mean safe, as possible...

often times they'll treat me to their product, the cookies and muffins are my favorite!

Latest posts

Top Bottom