Impressed with J&K Bullets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Euclid

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stopped by J&K Bullets on my way home from DFW to purchase some bullets. This was my first purchase from them and while I was there I talked with Mitch for awhile as he gave me a tour of the facility. How they kick out so many bullets from a space so small was amazing. Equally amazing was to find a businessman like Mitch who shares our passion for the shooting sports.

I would strongly recommend that people look closely at J&K before purchasing bullets elsewhere. He really seems to have the shooters interest at heart and is trying to keep prices down at a time when a host of others in the reloading components sector are not.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stopped by J&K Bullets on my way home from DFW to purchase some bullets. This was my first purchase from them and while I was there I talked with Mitch for awhile as he gave me a tour of the facility. How they kick out so many bullets from a space so small was amazing. Equally amazing was to find a businessman like Mitch who shares our passion for the shooting sports.

I would strongly recommend that people look closely at J&K before purchasing bullets elsewhere. He really seems to have the shooters interest at heart and is trying to keep prices down at a time when a host of others in the reloading components sector are not.

Yeah, Mitch is great. I could sit down there and chat for a long time.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Yep! He is our sole source for bullets ... Now if he will only start selling primers! :D

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mitch has added more of the industrial strip mall to his business, so there's now a regular retail store there you can visit.
He's carrying pretty much a full line of the more popular casings, primers and powders, so if you're in the metro area (I live in Norman) it can save you a trip to El Reno.

Ironically, I've been shooting bullets cast from his equipment since the early 1980's, as I think his predecessor (I Had to Google that word to spell it correctly) Williams Bullets had purchased it from B&G Bullets of Bethany.

Very hard bullets.

Mitch is very business minded, so you're not having to deal with some guy casting bullets out of a garage or workshop with a "devil may care" attitude.
I've had to deal with that for about 30 years, so having a guy who's a few minutes up the road for me that has a business like this was coming to me. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom