Indian Tacos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slack

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recommend Tim's! It looks clean from the inside. It is a tiny little place though. Seating for about 6 inside. Drive-thru is open and picnic tables outside.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Fair on 33rd between Broadway and Boulevard right next to Jason's Deli. Same strip mall/grocery store as Taco Bell. We ate there last Sunday and it was the BEST Indian Taco I have ever had and we go every year for Dan's at the State Fair. It was hard to spot because of the small sign but it was yummy! And they have all kinds of Fair Foods, deep-fried twinkies and cookies as well.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
if you can wait until oct. 6th go up to Pawhuska and enjoy the National Indian Taco Championship, seems like once a month at the Pickett Prairie Chapel south of Sapulpa on hickory st. the Creeks are selling tacos.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
We got a place up in Dewey (just N of Bartlesville) where it is on the everyday menu. Pretty decent. A little out of the way for you, though. ;)

I didn't know about the Championship over in Pawhuska... I might have to check that out!

Latest posts

Top Bottom