Inexpensive 9mm JHP's?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

casualplinker

Marksman
Reaction score
Just wanting some cheap 115 or 124 grain JHP rounds. My CW9 won't feed the cheap 147 gr rounds well, (which I have several boxes of). Any recommendatuions on inexpensive 9mm JHP and where to buy in OKC area?

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Walmart in El reno has Remington green box 115 Gr JHP for like $28 for 100 rounds. That's dang near as low as buying the FMJ stuff. Might check other Wally Wolrd stores to see if they have it too. It's cheap, probably dirty, but might function fine.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't understand why you'd want "cheap" JHPs. If that is your SD ammo, why not get the good stuff? Cheap FMJs for practice, I can understand. But, with SD ammo, I'll only put the best in my guns and make sure it runs it well before betting my life on it.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Walmart in El reno has Remington green box 115 Gr JHP for like $28 for 100 rounds. That's dang near as low as buying the FMJ stuff. Might check other Wally Wolrd stores to see if they have it too. It's cheap, probably dirty, but might function fine.

FWIW, the basic Remington 115gr JHP is known to feed reliably.

Latest posts

Top Bottom