Inquiring minds want to know...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As it always seems the double standard regarding one sides view of this is blatant hypocrisy.
If we are to take all the ideological teachings of the muppets to heart and as some have demanded for some time now give a specific status to Bert and Ernie's relationship because it so important for proper instruction to kids about real life then it shouldn't it be equally important that they teach against and not condone the domestic violence that they celebrated for years?

Domestic Abuser Miss Piggy Wins Coveted Feminist Award
http://www.reaxxion.com/9515/domestic-abuser-miss-piggy-wins-feminist-award

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That site is cool BillyBob. Masculine men who play video games are tired and they're resentful of a society that rewards the Miss Piggies of the world with all the big cup cakes. Reaxxon! The site for masculine men who play video games. If I had time, I'd try to figger out if it's a joke or if it's a joke. You never know. "All that's left for normal men is rotten women" LOL
As it always seems the double standard regarding one sides view of this is blatant hypocrisy.
If we are to take all the ideological teachings of the muppets to heart and as some have demanded for some time now give a specific status to Bert and Ernie's relationship because it so important for proper instruction to kids about real life then it shouldn't it be equally important that they teach against and not condone the domestic violence that they celebrated for years?

Domestic Abuser Miss Piggy Wins Coveted Feminist Award
http://www.reaxxion.com/9515/domestic-abuser-miss-piggy-wins-feminist-award

Last edited:

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That site is cool BillyBob. Masculine men who play video games are tired and they're resentful of a society that rewards the Miss Piggies of the world with all the big cup cakes. Reaxxon! The site for masculine men who play video games. If I had time, I'd try to figger out if it's a joke or if it's a joke. You never know. "All that's left for normal men is rotten women" LOL

The site it was on is irrelevant but the story is real, it can be found on other sites. I just used that site because it highlighted the issue rather than just praising a fake pig and feminism. The issue is that the same type of ideology of those insisting human attributes that suit their agenda be placed on Bert & Ernie will ignore the aspect of a character portrayed as a serial domestic abuser being honored by a feminist org. because it doesn't fit their agenda. The implication are real showing once again the hypocrisy and double standards prevalent in our society and systems.

Latest posts

Top Bottom