Insane AR Deals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They're not known for quick shipping, but I've never had them take a month on anything in stock. I think the longest I've waited was about 10 business days on the ATI shotgun deal.

That's about what it took for mine to get here. Now I have to wait for my FFL to get well from some bad assed sickness that has kept him from work for a week to pick them up.

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So. is this an example of production finally catching up to, and possibly surpassing, demand?
Ammo, pretty much the same- Online supplies are plentiful, Norman's Academy sports store shelves were full yesterday (Even had .22lr).

Scratching my head on where the retail gun market is heading. $300 ARs? Could be nice, I've got 3 lonely lowers in the bottom of my safe.

goldflinger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mr. G, I ordered mine Tuesday from CDNN and it was delivered Wednesday at SSP. Can't beat those $10.00 FFL transfers and the less than 24 hour turn around. I already put in for my Jacket and the only option they gave was the size. Great deal on the rifle, but I am making the CC sweat from all the add on's :-)

Latest posts

Top Bottom