Instead of Austin, how about Obama, TX.?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
More ridiculousness. I still get mad when I think about the removal of confederate statues and the changing of names. That is a part of our history. Whether people like it or not. I am proud of my heritage regardless if they were confederates or not. And they were. Unbelievable that we live in such a pansy country now where people get their feelings hurt over statues and school names. Boo hoo. Wimps!!

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
More ridiculousness. I still get mad when I think about the removal of confederate statues and the changing of names. That is a part of our history. Whether people like it or not. I am proud of my heritage regardless if they were confederates or not. And they were. Unbelievable that we live in such a pansy country now where people get their feelings hurt over statues and school names. Boo hoo. Wimps!!

But if we scrub hard enough, we can erase the fact that slavery and the Civil War ever happened at all! ;)

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ISIS has been shooting up carvings into cliffs, and etc. Just because you have a different religion, or belief. Destroying a part of our history is wrong. As the old saying goes those that forget history, are bound to repeat it. (something like that). Just because you don't like it, does not give you the right to change/destroy something.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ISIS has been shooting up carvings into cliffs, and etc. Just because you have a different religion, or belief. Destroying a part of our history is wrong. As the old saying goes those that forget history, are bound to repeat it. (something like that). Just because you don't like it, does not give you the right to change/destroy something.
Don't bring that up to liberals. They have already commented it was bad. The media has gone down this same road.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not only did he not free the slaves in the non-rebellious states, he publicly backed--in his inaugural address--the Corwin Amendment, which would have placed the issue of slavery entirely outside the purview of the federal government.

Pres. Lincoln had no principles whatsoever regarding slavery; it was merely a convenient stepping-stone toward consolidating federal power, which included preventing the south from leaving the union into which it had voluntarily entered.

bluedog46

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That would be over many Texan's dead bodies probably, but i would not be surprised if they thought about that. I think they renamed a school in Virginia after obama. it was previously name JEB STuart i think. I actually was glad they changed it. The scores and suspensions are so bad it does nto deserve a confederate name to grace it.

SdoubleA

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The majority of the flakes have no clue about real racism.

They worry about Austin???

Perhaps someone could splain to them why one sees so may towns named "Anna" in Texas and throughout the South. Course, you have to splain in simple libby terms.

Austin?? Good grief.

bluedog46

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The majority of the flakes have no clue about real racism.

They worry about Austin???

Perhaps someone could splain to them why one sees so may towns named "Anna" in Texas and throughout the South. Course, you have to splain in simple libby terms.

Austin?? Good grief.

when push comes to shove most of those white liberals date white women ( the men at least) their kids would be disowned for dating someone black and they live in very non=diverse areas. I find that you can find that most of those white liberals tend to be very racist people when push comes to shove. They would not want the same people they are pushing to get the right to vote for ( felons) living next to them or dating their daughter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom