Instead of shooting...this is what I get to do!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Circuits isn't bad if you have the brains for it. Fluids may teach you hydraulics but our Fluids was more flow in pipes, lift/drag, and other flow characteristics. The best part is when you get to the end and you get your capstone going! If you want a field trip and have free time we at OU are having our Capstone Poster Fair on May 3rd, all day on the north-east corner of campus (between Felgar Hall and Carson Hall for those who know the area).
I have always disliked/been bad at electrical circuits.
Our engineering college here is based for MechEs so I'm our fluids will be like that also.
We don't have capstones, or at least we don't call them that. We have Senior Design, probably means the same thing.
Thursday May 3rd is the day before Thermo final, so I probably won't have the time.:sorry1:
Besides I'd probably implode if I stepped onto OU campus.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love working in a coal fired power plant. As an Instrument and control tech, you have to know thermodynamics, the effects of air flow on combustion, metered fuel flow through feeders, and calibrating all the same to make sure it happens.
Just got my C classification in limited USPSA this week, so you can still work and shoot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom