Interesting Weather Updates....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, on any trip I go on I tend to really do my best to follow the weather and see what it's going to do while I am vacationing. Since I will be arriving in Tulsa on the 17th for rifle season I have been checking the extended forcast about every day. Seems like the weather should be fairly normal up until the evening of Sunday 21st then turn very cold. Looks like we should wake up on Nov 22nd in deer camp with lows in the teens and highs in the upper 20*'s. Looks like it should remain this way for several days too. I sure hope this is somewhat accurate as it should make for some great deer movement. Here is the link I got the info from. What say you?????? You think this is legit??

BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRR!

http://www.hamweather.net/cgi-bin/h...country=us&county=40037&zone=OKZ064&icao=KRVS

Rabbitcreekok

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It could be correct, but that seems awfully cold for mid November. And the forecast is up to two weeks out and those usually are just SWAG's usually.

We have had a really warm fall but it could happen with one of those really bad arctic cold fronts.

Rod Snell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Having made my livng for awhile forecasting weather, I'd caution that anyone who says they can consistently forecast the weather for 3 days in OK is good, for 7 days is incrediblly good, and for 2 weeks is an incredible liar.

Latest posts

Top Bottom