Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
new guy..I heard about the sight after trading some boolits and brass to a friend..Looks like there might be some info about many things here..
Thanks for having me
jeff

RCM

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am new member to the site however I have fumbled onto these forums many times when doing gun info searches.. Seems like so many of my questions kept getting answered from members here, that I decided to take the plunge and sign up as well. I recently moved to Oklahoma this past year from Tennessee.. but native born from Texas.. So far, this has been one of the better gun forums I have came accross.. I look forward to meeting many of the members here. You can usually find me at one of the local gun ranges on the weekend.. no better way to relief some stress from work than to squeeze off a few hundred rounds at the range..

Also, I have already got my name added to the Im positive extremely long waiting list to become a member at TriCity Gun Club as well.. and look forward to eventually making it in and making new friends with the members out there.

Rabbitcreekok

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
how do you become a member of a forum

I believe you just did. You have the option of subscribing to any thread automatically when you post in that thread, or you can subscribe to any thread by using the thread tools dropdown and subscribing that way.

You are a member of the forum or you could not post in this thread.

Podman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just found this website and forum on Google. I am planning on getting my
concealed carry license soon. I was reading over the application form and wondered what constituted a misdemeanor charge. I had a couple of speeding tickets when I was young but don't remember when they were. I am retired and that was a long time ago. Anyway plan to take the concealed carry course. Used to do a lot of hunting and shooting and reloading but got away from it years ago. I plan to get back into it though.
I live in Claremore and this area has really grown up in population so I may have to go way out in the country to shoot. Anyway glad to find this site and hope all have a great thanksgiving.

John

:D

CD68

Marksman
Reaction score
Hello all...new to the forum. I just found it last week. It looked like a great site so I went ahead and registered.
Mostly a shotgunner (trap and quail), but I do enjoy shooting pistols and rifles when I get the chance. I'm looking forward to digging my way through all of the good info you folks are willing to share about guns that interest me.

CD

david04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi, I just bought my first handgun (a Glock 19). I used to shoot rifles and shotguns when I was a young man (like 25-30 years ago) but i'm new to handguns. I plan on getting a concealed carry permit so I'm trying to decide where to take the training, plus I'm trying to decide where the best place to shoot my gun is! basically I'm just a sponge soaking up information.

BTW I live in southern Tulsa County.

Latest posts

Top Bottom