Invading America!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
As an Independent, Im trying to break myself from siding with the Dems, the GOP is making it tough.

Your speaker has no clue and he's about to learn a lesson in politics.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As an Independent, Im trying to break myself from siding with the Dems, the GOP is making it tough.

Your speaker has no clue and he's about to learn a lesson in politics.

Actually your president has no clue and we are about to take it in the shorts. His proposal is the same tired old crap that he could not get even a single Democrat to vote for. It does nothing to cut spending as all of his cuts are fictional. Even the NYTs has commented on it. It does raise taxes and increase spending. The GOP put forth a plan today that will work and give them room to discuss the issue further. It is even based on a Democrats ideas and raises revenue.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I actually saw an old black and white move that didi the very thing you talk about. The same rasons for a phoney war and all
I believe it was a color movie-"the Mouse That Roared". It starred Peter Sellers playing three different characters. You can read about it on IMDB (go here) or on Wikipedia (go here).

Latest posts

Top Bottom