Is it possible to

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ride Da Fire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
custom magazine insert for savage 10FP? Unlike Remington, savage doesn't magazine insert for external magazine. I was wondering if anyone other there can do it. I want to have a 10rd mag for my 10FP.

Ksmirk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You need something kinda like this huh? let me know if you do I just happen to know where you can get them, I think he should olny charge around $200 for the adapter and milling your stock then just purchase AI mags and your golden. Later,

Kirk

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v120_Ksmirk_Rifle_100_0336.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v120_Ksmirk_Rifle_100_0337.jpg

Ksmirk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You need to call Kevin Rayhill of Stockade Gunstocks 308-432-5114, hell of a nice guy but busy you may need to try a couple of times and plan on a conversation the shortest time I believe I've been on the phone with him is about 10 min. Make sure and tell him Kirk Smith told you to call, I'd not push his stuff if it were crap. Lat me know how it goes. Later,

Kirk

Ride Da Fire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You need to call Kevin Rayhill of Stockade Gunstocks 308-432-5114, hell of a nice guy but busy you may need to try a couple of times and plan on a conversation the shortest time I believe I've been on the phone with him is about 10 min. Make sure and tell him Kirk Smith told you to call, I'd not push his stuff if it were crap. Lat me know how it goes. Later,

Kirk

Just got off the phone with Kevin, very friendly guy. Thanks Kirk. Will send my stock there next Monday. Awesome.

Latest posts

Top Bottom