Is Tuesday's 'blood moon' eclipse the end of the world?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know enough about Hagee to know if I trust him, but I'll say this, I watched the sermon that got this stuff started, and he specifically said he's not predicting the end of the world.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://newsok.com/does-the-bible-predict-the-blood-moon/article/3955263

Are the End Times finally at hand?

Some Christians are proclaiming that the appearance of a rare series of celestial events consisting of four total lunar eclipses, or blood moons, over the next two years fulfills a biblical prophecy.

People cite Acts 2:20 in connection to this: “And I will show wonders in Heaven above and signs in the Earth beneath, the sun shall be turned into darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord.”

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
http://newsok.com/does-the-bible-predict-the-blood-moon/article/3955263

Are the End Times finally at hand?

Some Christians are proclaiming that the appearance of a rare series of celestial events consisting of four total lunar eclipses, or blood moons, over the next two years fulfills a biblical prophecy.

People cite Acts 2:20 in connection to this: “And I will show wonders in Heaven above and signs in the Earth beneath, the sun shall be turned into darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord.”

Who wrote Acts? Wasn't he a tax collector? I've always been a little skeptical of anyone who wasn't one of the 12.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Who wrote Acts? Wasn't he a tax collector? I've always been a little skeptical of anyone who wasn't one of the 12.

Luke credited for writing it..........Peter was the one speaking in 2:20 though..................and is referring to what Joel said in Joel 2.

The Cow Exploder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's all gonna be over for you heathens, so you might as well send all your guns and ammo to me for safekeeping. Get to UPS right away (you know they'll complete the delivery even through apocalypse) and address to:

The Cow Exploder, c/o
International UFO Museum And Research Center
114 North Main Street
Roswell, NM 88203

Quick ... have to get there before they close!

Latest posts

Top Bottom