Is Varget shipping again?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bahick71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The wal-mart in Woodward had some on the shelf two weeks ago. I almost fainted when I saw it.
They must have just put it out, it was early in the morning. I bought two pounds for $39.95
I didn't really need it, but it was there. It will not go to waste for sure.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
The Enid Walmart has/had dies, powder and presses.
The I35 and 15th has a small reloading selection. I’ve bought powder and primers there but it’s been a long time.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Cabelas got varget, 4350,4895 and HP38 a couple weeks ago. One pound per day per customer. I bought a pound of 4350 and then told my daughter what I wanted for fathers day. She got the last pound.

Bahick71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our wal mart has bullets, dies, a nice little section of rcbs stuff, scales, presses, and a few other things
I have not seen primers there in a long time. Had not seen powder there for a long time either. I just
got lucky early in the morning, I have heard of other people catching it there lately as well. It goes
very fast when they have. Our wal mart has a large selection of guns as well. No pistols, or AR's
though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom