ISIS Leader threatens Obama

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

JoLee1868

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
VICE news has become one of my favorite sources for news online with great on-the-ground interviews and stories from all sides. They just released part 1/5 on ISIS and already in part 1 they mention raising their flag at the white house. Anyway, its a great site covering everything from Iraq, to current ukraine (im caught up on all ~70 parts, pretty eye opening).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsCZzpmbEcs&list=UUZaT_X_mc0BI-djXOlfhqWQ

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
VICE news has become one of my favorite sources for news online with great on-the-ground interviews and stories from all sides. They just released part 1/5 on ISIS and already in part 1 they mention raising their flag at the white house. Anyway, its a great site covering everything from Iraq, to current ukraine (im caught up on all ~70 parts, pretty eye opening).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsCZzpmbEcs&list=UUZaT_X_mc0BI-djXOlfhqWQ

I watched that link; I'm glad someone is covering this.

Viper16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What gets me is how the Iraqi Army just sat by and let their largest hydroelectric dam be taken. They didn't even send one convoy to help the Kurds.

The problem with this is, "Big Brother [US Military], will always have our back.", then when we up and left, they [Iraqi Army] just stood there in shock and are either cowards or not sure how to defend as they always relied on the US. I think we did too much for them, they relied on it, and can't function without the US military telling them what to do. Now when we pack up, they go back into fear, and do not stand up for themselves.

It is a tough situation, and I very grateful that this is not over here on the US soil. I am sure we may do the same thing if the tables were turned.

Latest posts

Top Bottom