ISIS Leader threatens Obama

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKJ20

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The problem with this is, "Big Brother [US Military], will always have our back.", then when we up and left, they [Iraqi Army] just stood there in shock and are either cowards or not sure how to defend as they always relied on the US. I think we did too much for them, they relied on it, and can't function without the US military telling them what to do. Now when we pack up, they go back into fear, and do not stand up for themselves.

I honestly expected Iraq, to become a permanent duty stations for are military. I really what to go back to Iraq in 20 year,s and get FUBAR in the green zone.

Spearhead

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Smoke and mirrors intended to rally the US people around a tyrant. Not that hard to imagine that this is a ploy to gain. The LAST thing we want is for something to happen to him, a martyr is far more powerful. He would be glorified, all wrong doings forgotten.

Exactly why would anyone take these threats serious? They are just the next Al Quesadilla, which we all now work for our elitist pseudo elected royalty. Cmon now! Left-Right Game Show just set in place to rally followers. Emotional demagogy has been the key for control since man lived in caves.

ISIS stole stingers, ISIS has armored vehicles, ISIS found WMD's, ISIS going to wipe all of Iraq Christian history, ISIS going to eat your babies & what's next? I hear those drums a beating!!!!

Stop buying the lies of the death cult collective!!! I know I sound like a jaded ass, I am. PS I love you all!!!!!!

JoLee1868

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Exactly why would anyone take these threats serious? They are just the next Al Quesadilla, which we all now work for our elitist pseudo elected royalty. Cmon now! Left-Right Game Show just set in place to rally followers. Emotional demagogy has been the key for control since man lived in caves.

ISIS stole stingers, ISIS has armored vehicles, ISIS found WMD's, ISIS going to wipe all of Iraq Christian history, ISIS going to eat your babies & what's next? I hear those drums a beating!!!!

Stop buying the lies of the death cult collective!!! I know I sound like a jaded ass, I am. PS I love you all!!!!!!

The weapons and technology that ISIS has been able to aquire on their blitzkrieg across Iraq is pretty alarming. Thanks to our modern arming of the Iraqi Army with armored humvees ect, which they generously left behind during the initial "RUN AWAY!", the ISIS is doing pretty well!

Not to mention their shock and awe tactics of getting people to follow them or die. It's quite a mess.

what is your thoughts on how not just the US (cant be world police forever..) but NATO ect should respond and do you think that ISIS presents an immediate threat to say Israel where they could rationalize preemptive strikes on them?

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

So the videos of ISIS chopping off the heads of Christian children calling it a Christian Holocaust are nothing serious?

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The weapons and technology that ISIS has been able to aquire on their blitzkrieg across Iraq is pretty alarming. Thanks to our modern arming of the Iraqi Army with armored humvees ect, which they generously left behind during the initial "RUN AWAY!", the ISIS is doing pretty well!

Not to mention their shock and awe tactics of getting people to follow them or die. It's quite a mess.

what is your thoughts on how not just the US (cant be world police forever..) but NATO ect should respond and do you think that ISIS presents an immediate threat to say Israel where they could rationalize preemptive strikes on them?

We didn't leave anything of serious value or danger behind. Those armored humvees? Drone food.

Israel isn't part of NATO and most but the US don't care for them much. And I'm sure Israel can deal with some humvees, too.

Spearhead

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
So the videos of ISIS chopping off the heads of Christian children calling it a Christian Holocaust are nothing serious?

Well, if you feel compelled to head over there and defend these children and all other Christians, I will applaud you for it and you could possibly convince many others to head over there as well.
Please don't steal from everyone to do so.
I am amazed at video footage today. I saw a giant lizard destroy San Francisco trying to hunt a "MUTOS", if I didn't know that giant lizards that blasted radioactive energy from their mouth didn't exist I would be terrified. I am not making the same correlation. I am very skeptical anymore and I look at the motives of known liars. Why when pseudo elected rulers see Palestinian-Hamas blasting Israel its ok for them and they demonize Israel, yet ISIS killing other Iraqis its not ok and they decide to bomb them. I am not defending Israel either, I am illustrating ridiculousness. Why also when threats from a nuclear power like North Korea are just scoffed at and brushed aside? There are many tyrannies that exist around the world why do our tyrants pick and choose?
In all honesty it hurts me to see those videos but I am not willing to steal from someone else to head over there to defend them. What I am willing to do is become the bear that nobody goes onto the cave to poke.

Emotion is my enemy when making logical decisions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom